Intro

Just a girl trying to live as simply as possible and failing at it. Product of my surroundings, I adapt to my environments. But that's not to say I walk away unaffected. Every experience I have shapes me, stays with me and molds me into what people see in front of them in person and in writing.

Things that are a part of me:
~My faith
~My desire for community
~My love of theatre
~My borderline personality disorder
~My solitude
~My body image
~My country/redneck background I try so desperately to conceal
~The stars in my eyes

And the insecurity I have about them all.


Disclaimer: This is not a happy blog. We aren't always happy and we need outlets to get that out. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. This is my outlet. You don't like it, just move on.

If you would like to see happy, check out my tumblrs instead: MTKCBMQ and Randomnymity

Saturday, December 11, 2010

People are Really Bad

This isn't an overstatement and this isn't an exaggeration. Have you ever watched those shows like "Most Shocking Dangerous Drivers" or "World's Wildest Police Videos?" Have you seen some of the carnage that those people do to other people because of their insolent, inconsiderate, and quite frankly evil behavior? People are really bad, ya'll. Humans, we're horrible. Between the sociopathic murderers and the drunk driving assholes, we don't have a chance. Ya know we're damned right? We should be. We have no redemption qualities at all.

Like a speeding semi asshole in the middle of rush hour on Long Island who floors it through three lanes of traffic and pins a car between him and a bus that is nothing left but twisted metal in the end. Why would someone do that? What in a person's mind thinks that's ok?

That's the scary thing you know that? The scary thing is that people don't have a sense of right or wrong. There are too many of them, they hurt people, they kill people and I wish they weren't on this earth. I wish we were all dead and that the dolphins were the most intellectual creatures on this earth. Actually, quite honestly, I'm pretty sure they already are.

I really just want to ask, why do you do it? You're caught on camera doing something criminal and fatal to other human beings and in the setting it's clear it was completely uncalled for and doesn't make sense. I'm not ok with "I wasn't paying attention, thought I was fine." That is not an acceptable answer you know. Things aren't about you and you should NEVER think that just YOU are FINE. YOU are an ASS. YOU deserve to be BEHIND BARS. There are 6 billion people on this planet, and if you are not aware of who and what is around you, you should not be here.

I'm always afraid when I'm driving on highways, or anywhere really. I'm convinced that dumbass semi that is speeding way over the speed limit and trying to pass me on black ice is going to kill me. In fact, just yesterday and ass semi driver almost turned left ON TOP of me when I was waiting at a stop light. I'm so afraid. I'm afraid of living on this planet a lot of the time because humans are too unpredictable and will hurt other humans whether it was "on purpose" or not. I have a 2 hour drive when I'm in my apartment to go back home, and I practically cry sometimes thinking about with what our winter weather conditions will be and the kind of douchebags that will be on the road that I don't even want to get out of my apartment. Sometimes I don't even want to get out of bed.

God, why did You choose humans? Why did You forgive them? They aren't good, they are terrible. They're a damned and condemned race and they deserve every bit of that damnation. Why would You accept them? I hurt just thinking about how these people that don't deserve You get Your acceptance. I don't deserve you either. I don't kill and I'm always aware of the thousands of other people around me wherever I go, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm terrible and damned as well. I know that, and I know I deserve being damned and I can deal with it. It would suck, yes, but without You I'd still be able to deal with the fact that when I die I'm going to be tortured for eternity cuz yes, I deserve it.

Maybe this sounds like an exaggeration, and it's true not a lot of people understand the extreme depths of my mind. I know it's extreme, but that's part of the way my mind works. Every type of personality disorder deals with the fact the person sees things strongly and in right or wrong fashion. If people want to lock me up, well, I wish they would. I might feel safe in a padded white room.

I just don't understand. People are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment