Intro

Just a girl trying to live as simply as possible and failing at it. Product of my surroundings, I adapt to my environments. But that's not to say I walk away unaffected. Every experience I have shapes me, stays with me and molds me into what people see in front of them in person and in writing.

Things that are a part of me:
~My faith
~My desire for community
~My love of theatre
~My borderline personality disorder
~My solitude
~My body image
~My country/redneck background I try so desperately to conceal
~The stars in my eyes

And the insecurity I have about them all.


Disclaimer: This is not a happy blog. We aren't always happy and we need outlets to get that out. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. This is my outlet. You don't like it, just move on.

If you would like to see happy, check out my tumblrs instead: MTKCBMQ and Randomnymity

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

I have 15 minutes before I leave for work. I'll type fast.

Why do people celebrate Good Friday? Yea yea Jesus died for our sins praise Him. All good and well, except one problem: Jesus was MURDERED on this day. He was MURDERED for a species that DID NOT deserve the sacrifice He made. Which is why they all fall on their knees and scream "praise him." They damn well better! As far as I'm concerned they and we all should be in hell right now. And I wish we all were.

I'm not having a good day, can you tell? I'm going to a job where a pervert stalker of a 60 year old man keeps seeking me out to "talk" to me and "be nice" by trying to give me back rubs. And I'm supposed to stay in that environment for about 12 hours today. Not joking the time. Really not joking. And to top off the icing of an already 27 tiered cake, my grandma is pretty much on her death bed. So dehydrated that her kidney isn't working. She's not going to the hospital because if they pump fluid in her and her kidney still refuses to work, fluid will just collect in her body in places that aren't good. I hear she's comfortable, but I'm not. I'm not happy.

I am so angry at the world. So so so angry. I've never been this angry. I keep having Ally McBeal moments where I'm ripping heads off people that appear in front of me or screaming and having fire coming out of my mouth. Or throwing a punch and my had suddenly becomes a lion claw and I just tear through all the people I'm mad at. This is just ridiculous.

Should I be working a 12+ hour shift when I don't know how much longer my grandma has? The only reason is my dumbass employers don't keep enough people employed and I'm pretty much responsible for this entire damn day. Well, what if things come up, hm? Guess what, THEY DID! I hate you I hate you I hate you!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment