Intro

Just a girl trying to live as simply as possible and failing at it. Product of my surroundings, I adapt to my environments. But that's not to say I walk away unaffected. Every experience I have shapes me, stays with me and molds me into what people see in front of them in person and in writing.

Things that are a part of me:
~My faith
~My desire for community
~My love of theatre
~My borderline personality disorder
~My solitude
~My body image
~My country/redneck background I try so desperately to conceal
~The stars in my eyes

And the insecurity I have about them all.


Disclaimer: This is not a happy blog. We aren't always happy and we need outlets to get that out. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. This is my outlet. You don't like it, just move on.

If you would like to see happy, check out my tumblrs instead: MTKCBMQ and Randomnymity

Monday, December 5, 2011

Reflection, Regression, and Nonsense: Nonsense

"Babble babble
Bitch bitch
Rebel rebel
Party party
Sex sex sex
And don't forget the violence.
Blah blah blah
Got your lovey dovey
Sad and lonely
Stick your stupid slogan in.
Everybody sing along"

I've forgotten how much I actually like some Manson songs. Though it's especially awkward when you have Manson running through your head and your watching the American Country Awards. Kinda sorta a disconnect there. Oh well, I'm only in it for Kristin.

Speaking of adorable, bubbly, happy, gorgeous people... I am the complete opposite of that. I feel so dark on the inside and angry. I am angry. There are so many people I want to scream at and tell them just how much they've hurt me. The idiotic, oblivious jerk who pretends you don't exist. The hypocritical church who didn't actually care I existed. The people who scold me and act like I'm a child. This religion. This religion....

I've officially changed my religious view on facebook to flagellant, which makes for perfect rationalization for me to destroy myself. If it's all about the body of flesh being in the way of a soul's growth and strength and that it must be punished for that, I'm all for it. Kill this shell. Kill it. Set this poor soul free. It's screaming. It's suffering.

I'm officially gone; I'm done. And I'll revel in it. And do you know why? Because there is no one here to say otherwise. No one here to even give a slight damn about me. No one to pull me back. And why would there be? Everyone (especially the Christians) have just walked away from me, completely out of my life. It's just too tiring is all. Bring on the darkness. It has always welcomed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment